photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, September 6, 2013

My Blue Heaven

olivia and joy handbags | houseofjeffers.com

I must admit: I'm getting excited that Fall means it's pants season again. Although admittedly, Fall isn't my favorite season, I'm starting to change my mind since I've purchased a number of printed pants and updated my jeans.

nyfw september 2013 | houseofjeffers.com

how to style colored denim | houseofjeffers.com

This outfit is very basic, but out of all the the accessories I'm wearing, the tiny Maid Marian braid is my my favorite. It's my way of giving my straight hair an update on the days when I'm feeling a little too plain.

This Sunday, I'll be venturing into the city for New York Fashion Week to take in the excitement, catch up with friends and hopefully, make new ones! Follow me @HouseOf Jeffers on Twitter to keep up with my activities - and if you see me or want to say hi, send me a tweet!


baublebar bracelets | houseofjeffers.com

best drugstore lipsticks | houseofjeffers.com
What I Wore:
Animal Print Top - Forever 21 / Blue Skinny Jeans - Marshalls / Peep Toe Mary Janes - Nine West / Cone Cuff - BaubleBar.com / Riveting Romance Cuff Bracelet - c/o Sorrelli / NYC New York Color Ultra Last Lipwear - Blue Rose / Olivia + Joy Affiliate Satchel - c/o

No comments: