photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 9, 2014

Down By The Boardwalk


New Jersey Fashion Bloggers House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

There is no getting around it. If you live in New Jersey, going down "the shore" is a way of life. Summer is the the best time to take in what New Jersey has to offer, since you can spend a day on the boardwalk eating pizza, enjoying the sun and pretending to be a kid again.

Last weekend, my husband and I took a trip to Point Pleasant, NJ to take advantage of the perfect spring day which called for playing some games, grab some food and just get out and enjoy walking the boards.

Boardwalks in New Jersey, Point Pleasant NJ, House Of Jeffers Fashion Blogger | www.houseofjeffers.com

Although I love the scenery at the boardwalk, I never go on the rides. This swing is probably the prettiest one I've ever seen through all my boardwalk, county fair travels. I'm glad that Hurricane Sandy didn't take this one out because to me, it represents everything I remember as a child going down the shore. Maybe one day, I'll get the courage to actually go on it. The guy behind me probably shares my sentiments on riding it as well. 

But on this day, all I really wanted to do was have a fun day at the shore and win some cheesy prizes from the crane machines. Since the weather was perfect, I threw on this cut-out dress from Charlotte Russe, and pulled out my gladiator sandals from last summer. I figured I wanted to wear something that matched my mood and excitement of being back by the beach again after a year full of snow. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be more happy, sunny days like this to come in New Jersey!

Charlotte Russe Dress, Nine West Gladiator Sandals, Kate Spade New York Bag | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Charlotte Russe Dress, Nine West Gladiator Sandals, Kate Spade New York Bag | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Aztec Print Dress from Charlotte Russe #CRFashionista | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Aztec Print Cut-Out Dress - c/o Charlotte Russe / Gladiator Sandals - Nine West / Kate Spade New York New Bond Street Florence Bag / Urban Outfitters Sunglasses / Friendship Bracelet


No comments: