photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Stripes Week!


Striped Skirt and a Statement Tee, as worn by House Of Jeffers

It's Stripes Week on House Of Jeffers! I'll be featuring one of my favorite patterns to wear, stripes, two ways as a homage to this basic yet sassy combo. 

To kick things off, I'm starting with this oh-so-cute striped skirt from Francesca's. What I love about the skirt is that I can pair it with other prints, solid, tanks and of course, statement tees. I have to admit - I've been holding on to this Ashely Brooke Designs' "Everyday I'm Hustlin'!" t-shirt for a while since I wanted to wear it with something equally amazing. 

Rick Ross is my animal spirit. 

Ashley Brooke Designs Everyday I'm Hustlin T-Shirts | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

What to wear with a striped skirt outfit idea | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Ashley Brooke Designs Everyday I'm Hustlin Tee as worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

If you're going to wear stripes, black and white gets the most longevity in my book. Since the color combination is timeless, you can pair black and white stripes with any color and it works every time. Yet, throw on a striped skirt with a pair of sneakers, and it's still feminine, but playful. For me, I love a really girly look, so I opted for heels and a quilted bag to play up the gold lettering in the shirt, and, to match the skirt.

Stripes one way. Stay tuned for my second striped look of the week!

Black Quilted Handbag, Hermes Stud Cuff | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Coach Shoes | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


No comments: