photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flower Power

Daisy Print Dresess | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Sometimes when cleaning out your closet, you find things that perhaps have gone as far as you can take them. Or, that you forgot you had.

That's what happened with these yellow Gap shoes. I wasn't sure I'd be able to pair them with anything. But then, they got a revival thanks to this daisy print dress that I scored at Marshalls  for $15(#fabfound). So, as long as this dress is around, the shoes will have to stay.

Just Fab Bags Review | House Of Jeffers Fashion Blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

I think so far this spring, I've made a conscious transition into style that's softer and a little more on the boho side. I've just had this feeling that I want my clothes to reflect a different side of my style that sometimes takes a backseat because I get caught up in the routine of shopping a certain way. Now, instead of looking in my closet and thinking, "Everything likes the same" it's now more of, "Hmm... I forgot I have this." 

I've been a little more girly, and a little less showy. So far, I'm going with it. That doesn't mean I'm turning my back on my old ways. After all, I will never say no to a studded accessory, black wedges and obnoxious pops of color. It's just done in a way that doesn't clash. 

Babydoll dress trend | House Of Jeffers, a fashion blogger from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com

House Of Jeffers, a fashion blogger from New Jersey
Daisy Print Dress - Marshall's  (here's another cute option from ASOS)/ Just Fab Arrival Bag (see how I styled this bag in February here) /  Yellow Braided Heels - Gap / Vintage Jewelry / Black Sunglasses - Forever 21

No comments: