photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wearable Art

Anthropologie Dress, Coach Shoes, Sole Society Bag, as worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Most days, I'm dressing for work or the weekends. But I do own formal dresses that I guess you could say I collect since I might not have too many occasions to wear them. Although I have tomboy tendencies, I really do love getting dressed up for special occasions.

I've been holding on to this gorgeous dress from Anthropologie that I purchased two months ago... off the sale rack. I could not believe this dress was marked down since to me, it is so beautiful. I fell in love with the layered, black netting over the pink and green floral print. I finally got the chance to wear it over the weekend to my dear friend's bridal shower.

The way the black hangs past the hem is what makes this dress so artful and lovely. This is absolutely a wearable art piece that I'm looking forward to breaking out for my next special event!

Coach Shoes | House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

Anthropologie Dress, Coach Shoes, Sole Society Bag, as worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com




Floral Print Dress - Anthropologie / Coach Shoes / Laser Cut Bag c/o Sole Society /
Love Bracelet / Alex and Ani Bracelet / Nameplate Ring 


No comments: