photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Shine


Fashion Bloggers with Ombre Hair | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I feel like I've finally graduated from Big Girl Shoes School. Remember when I told you that I was going to try and wear heels more often than wedges this summer? I think I've done a good job so far, and now that I have these metallic heels from Call It Spring, I think I've earned my Bachelors in Square-Heeled Pumps.

These ankle strap pumps are the perfect balance of simple black shoes with some extra BAM! Serious metallic heel action... I wasn't even looking for a pair of shoes like this, but after trying them on on a whim... You know the rest.

Metallic Sandals worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Metallic Pumps, worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


I have to say that I needed this weekend... bad. I had a... trying week a work. It was me being tired and just kind of bummed out that I'm indoors now that the weather is warmer. But don't get me wrong - I absolutely love my job; it's the best I've ever had. But, I needed a weekend of warm weather so I can wear outfits like this... Metallic shoes and all!

Hope you're enjoying the sun, too!

Floral Print Dress from Forever 21, as worn by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Fashion Bloggers from New Jersey House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Floral Print Spaghetti Strap Dress - Forever 21 (sold out, but this Macys dress looks just like it) / L.O.V.E. Belt - Forever 21 / EOWADODE Ankle Strap Heels - Call It Spring / Kate Spade New York Lilac Road Bag / Vintage Heart Necklace 


No comments: