photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Feel Good Drag

I often feel naked without some type of stark contrast to any outfit I wear. By that I mean taking a look that may have a certain vibe to it but punching it up with a leather bootie. Let's face it though - black always looks streamlined, often rough and tumble and if it's leather then hot damn!

Outfit:
Sheer lace top - Forever 21
1969 mid-weight snakeskin print legging jeans - Gap
Leather booties - Modcloth.com (bought last year)
Tiny Pyramid Stud Bracelet - Forever 21

I have a habit of mixing edgier pieces of my wardrobe against something really feminine. The perfect marriage of two things I love pairing together, this sheer lace top and these 1969 mid-weight snakeskin print legging jeans from the Gap represent my stylespiration for a sharp vs. soft look. It always goes back to music for me... translating my music preferences into my wardrobe in some way. 

Either way, Harley doesn't care what I walk him in... just as long as he gets to lead.



Oh, and I've added a Facebook page for House Of Jeffers! If you like what you see here, please "Like" my FB page!

No comments: