photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 24: 30-Day No Shopping Challenge: Rebel Yell

I'm in the home stretch of the challenge... and I'm gunna be totally legit about it: I'm over it. 
While watching my pockets get fatter is great, not shopping has been boring. So yeah, let's speed this up a bit.

I love me a leather jacket. I have one (which actually isn't leather) from Zara, but I've been on the hunt for another one. Lucky for me, I won a gift card from Stylecaster for a Rachel Roy gift card back in December - super cool in my book as I've been a fan of her work for sometime now - and been watching  hawking the Jessica Jacket on her site for a couple of months, waiting for it to go on sale...

Outfit:
The Jessica Jacket - RachelRoy.com
Striped Crewneck Tee - Gap
Tulip Skirt - H&M
Purple Xhilaration Tights - Target
Grannie Shoes - Bakers

Oh yeah.

I'm all about this jacket - its got that rough look I love about a leather (without being leather), but with some sexy detailing via a raised hem and jersey inserts. And you know I can't resist neon. My Spike The Punch necklace has just enough "BAM!"

I'm rocking this jacket Joan Jet style until the weather forces me not to. 



Just a quick heads up: There won't be a post this Friday as I'm headed to Philadelphia to take in the sights and be up to no-good.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who's taking part in the April Walk In My Shoes Challenge. It's been fun seeing your photos on Instagram. Keep em coming! #aprilwalkinmyshoes

No comments: