photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, April 2, 2012

Mani Monday: Freshly Intense

Day 23: 30-Day No Shopping Challenge
Since I didn't win the Mega Millions, it's back to blogging.
Oh, and...  I shopped this weekend. For Mike and Harley, that is.

I know how giddy I get when someone brings home a little somethin' somethin' for me, so why not share the love with the two fellas in my life who make me happy.

Mani Monday
Normally, I paint my ring finger a different color, but for this manicure, I figured I'd experiment a bit. Plus, I was itching to use Zoya's Heidi, a bold orangey coral!




Since I was short on time, I applied solid coats of Heidi and Julep's Helena, which I received in my February Maven box. I'm diggin' the purple and orange together. 

                
Julep's Helena
Zoya's Heidi

As for the glitter, it's Color Club's Backstage Pass - the chunkiest, biggest glitter nail polish I've found yet - stuffed with flecks of silver and purple with a clear topcoat. I wanted the color to stand out, so I applied glitter just along the sides. 

Color Club's Backstage Pass

Personally, this is my favorite mani yet. Neons and glitter - don't hate. Appreciate.

Oh, and are you taking part in my Instagram April Walk In My Shoes Challenge? #aprilwalkinmyshoes

No comments: