photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guns N Roses



Want to talk about getting excited? Four words: Peter Pan collar necklace. Oh my word, I nearly lost my eggs over this necklace. I've been on the hunt for the perfect one for some time now, and hadn't had good luck online, but this beauty from Smak Parlour is it.



Outfit:
Guns N Roses Tee - H&M
Total Bloom Pleated Skirt - c/o Urban1972.com
Peter Pan Collar Necklace - Smak Parlour
Caged Gladiator Wedges - Mandee
Solid Brass Bangle - J.Crew
Rhinestone Bangle - C. Wonder
Buckle Up Band Ring - Henri Bendel

I think as bloggers, we're always focused on being so polished, and well-kept. You don't have to be decked out to look stylish. Shoot, a t-shirt can look dressier with a blazer than a blouse on it's own at times. Hopefully, there's some other bloggers who feel the same way because let's face it: I can't be on 24/7.  I don't live in heels, nor do I dress it up every day. But as long as I stay true to the kind of style I like, and ya'll keep reading, then I'll keep at it.

I have to say, though, this outfit really is me. A little bit of rock 'n roll and a splash of color. It mixes the feminine and roughness of fashion that I always try to pull together. In this case, the vintage feel of the Guns N Roses tee and uber girlyness of the floral print skirt works together... at least I dig it.


What can I say, I have a soft spot for 80s hair metal bands and the tees that promote them. This one will go well with my Poison and Queen tees. 

No comments: