photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Brights Are Alright

To think that this dress kick started my blog a year ago. Yeah, that's right... this dress is a year old... and I love it.

Before I really figured out what I was doing as far as my blog, I used to take photos in my kitchen against a white wall. Nothing jazzy. But, I liked how the photo turned out, so I entered it into a Refinery 29 contest where reader's had to vote on the most "lady-like" outfit. And I won a $500 gift card, wearing this dress.



Outfit:
Dress - Forever 21
Neon Pink Kara Sandals - Delia*s $19.50!!! 
Chain Link Necklace - Charming Charlie
Chunky Block Ring - Forever 21

From that point on, my interest for blogging grew. I was already working in fashion, too, so why not? And that's how my blog came to be!

Oh, but back to the present. I'm glad fashion is getting their stuff together and putting color first this year. Between the rainbow denim and loud color wheel that's been popping up - I'm one happy hipster.


No comments: