photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, April 27, 2012

Cobalt Casual

Casual to you and casual to me can mean two completely different things. For me, this is casual, believe it or not.



Outfit:
Leopard Print Top - Old Navy
April Skinny Jeans - Blue - c/o Urban1972.com
Luscious 32 Glitter Bow Pumps - Lulus.com
Kristen Round Satchel - Coach



Jeans really don't get as much recognition as they should. Hence, when the rainbow jean trend came along, I swear I heard angels singing.... These are from Urban 1972, my lovely sponsor. If you haven't checked out their site, then please do so. 

While I know us bloggers love our dresses, I'm gunna be 100% honest with you - those things called legs... they get cold. Yes, I know those shots of you wearing that billowy dress on a bridge in the middle of a poppy field look good (and I'm willing to suffer for fashion, occasionally) but let's not pull all our cards out too soon, ladies. 

Accessories:
Square Topaz Ring - Local NJ artist
Thin Gold Bangle - C Wonder
Black Rhinestone Bracelet - Charming Charlie
Crystal Blue Bracelet - Vintage find from Philadelphia - I was told it's from the 60s.
Manicure - DIY!



I wore this outfit out to dinner with my hubby to an Irish pub, where the patrons played a game of "Which one of these doesn't belong" when I walked in. A bit loud - um, yeah. But, at least I can say I was the only one wearing glittery heels and bright blue denim. 

No comments: