photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'd Wear To: Coachella

Music culture is the biggest influence on my style. At the age of 13, I fell in love with music - hard, and soon found myself going to shoes and eventually, getting into freelance writing for music magazines throughout the U.S. There wasn't much to be desired back then in terms of stylish girls at shows - you were left with lots of t-shirts and baggy jeans - but we d id our best. 

And shows really weren't about clothes, unlike Coachella, which celebrates both perfectly. Seeing the stylish concert-goers enjoying 2Pac's hologram made me think of what I'd wear... and yes, I'm DEAD serious about what I'd pack for Coachella.

The leather jacket - a must. Neon leggings? Dead serious.


House Of Jeffers: What I'd Wear To: Coachella



Colorblock Bright Choice Top  -Modcloth 
Striped Tank - Madewell
Daytrip Asymmetrical Jacket - Buckle.com
Skinny Leg Jeans - Pink - Topshop
Marni by Coconuts - Piperlime
Red Sandals - Asos
The Big Link Bracelet - Henri Bendel
Aztec Necklace - Lulus.com
Cross Over Block Tring - Topshop
A Sherbet Thing Dress - Modcloth
Your Tribe Has Spoken Leggings - Lulus.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I wish I could have gone to Cochella too. But there are so many festivals here you could rock these looks too.
Xxoo