photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, October 12, 2012

UK or Bust: Jet Set Fresh

Although my trip to England is two weeks ago, I'm sick in the head, and sit and ponder what I'm going to wear... on the plane.

This is an important decision people. For 7 hours, I'll be annoying my husband with bouts of paranoia about turbulence and complaints regarding that annoying 5 year old who is kicking my chair that YOU KNOW is gonna get seated behind me.


But I digress.

When traveling, I like to wear something that's comfortable and security friendly. I leave my studded accouterments at home, and know not to wear 25 lbs of jewelry because they make you take it off anyway. Leggings are my go to since they are almost like jammy jams, and shoes that aren't heavy, but keep me toasty, are a definite.

Many of items in this set I already own, including the Black Chuck Taylors, Crown Vintage Ankle Boots, the striped ModCloth top, the Kristen satchel from Coach and, as of two days ago, the green blazer and the 2 Bandits Naja Cuff Bracelet. The rest, especially the Beats by Dre headphones, will be an early birthday gift...

Can't go on a trip without UK nail strips and a snarky sleep mask.

Here's what I plan on wearing, and brining, to staying jet set fresh on the way to England.


UK or Bust




Striped Long Sleeve Top - Modcloth / H&M blazer, $48 / High rise legging / Crown Vintage black booties / Black Converse Low Tops / Stephanie Johnson Jenny Train Case  / 2 Bandits Naja Cuff / NARS Eyeshadow / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics nude lipgloss / Fred Flare Storefront Sleep Masks / Nail Rock Union Jack Nail Strips, $11 / Beats By Dre Limited Edition Studio Purple Headphones / Paco Rabanne Lady Million

No comments: