photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stripes Are A Necessity

I've learned two things this month.

1. Don't let any other person besides the person who always cuts your bangs, cut your bangs. Even if your hairdresser is on vacation. Suffer with the long hair.

Learned that on the hard way when I had to have a much-needed bang trim. I'm sure my bangs don't look too much different to you, but they're just too thinned out... and not blunt enough. <Sigh>.



Jewelry:
Black Scuba Ring - Mango
Mele Bangle - c/o Sequin NYC (buy it here)
Diamondhead Bangle - c/o Sequin NYC (buy it here)

Outfit Details:
Striped Heritage 21 Blazer - Forever 21
Black Peter Pan Collar Dress - Urban Outfitters
Ribbed Grey Tights - JC Penney
Oxblood Suedette Ankle Boots - Forever 21


 2. Stay away from creepy cats.

3. Stripes are a necessity. I still can't quite tell if the stripes on my blazer are navy or black... Honestly, I don't care. It's striped. It's got some type of stripe on it. And did I mention, it's striped?  

And you know I can't resist a bargain. The dress, from Urban Outfitters, features a Peter Pan collar... and cost me $9! The tights were equally economical from JC Penney, and the shoes are from Forever 21... even if they don't want to be my Twitter friend, I still love their clothes. 








No comments: