photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, October 1, 2012

To The Moon and Back: South Moon Under Hits NJ


I love it when new stores that aren't anywhere else in New Jersey pop up. South Moon Under came to New Jersey during the summer, and brought with them copious amounts of fashion goodness a la shirts, tops, shoes, jewelry, handbags and even adorable housewares and gifts. I've been drooling over their clothes ever since I stumbled upon the store... Take a visit for yourself, and you'll see why.

Lucky for me, their grand opening was just down the road from my job, so I headed over on Thursday to celebrate the newest store to hit the artsy section of Montclair, NJ - one of my absolute favorite areas to shop in!

To help kick off festivities, the Rebecca Minkoff team and Nylon Magazine was there to give the party some extra love while customers got their shop on in style.

Take a peak at some of my snaps from the night!

Not sure how I used restraint to not by these Sam Edelman leopard print booties.

Customers had the chance have their Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.s personalized with their initials or name. Love the look of the gold letters!



Spikes and studs in full effect: The collection of Rebecca Minkoff bags at South Moon Under makes it hard choosing just one... How adorable is this Alex carry-all! Wish list anyone?



This sign is so right. 

DJ Julie Twinkle doing the "Play my jam, DJ!" thing behind the turntables.

No comments: