photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 18, 2013

Leather, Oxblood and Lace

So this is my idea of "casual". You know... Skinny jeans, a leather jacket, sky-high wedges and a small handbag so I can run errands. No big deal.

lucky magazine contributor house of jeffers

House Of Jeffers personal style blog
Outfit Details:
Leather Motorcycle Jacket -c/o Black Sheep Clothing / Sheer Button Front Lace Top / c/o Black Sheep Clothing / Skinny Ankle Jeans - Forever 21 / Oxblood Wedges - Forever 21 / No. 7 Quilted Camera Bag - Henri Bendel


While I adore a giant handbag both in it's functionality and stylish appeal, I can't stand having a heavy, 10 lb. pound strapped to my shoulder every day. Might as well put my dog in my bag and lug his ass around.

Salvation was found when I picked up this No. 7 Quilted Camera Bag from Henri Bendel bag back in December when I hosted a VIP shopping event at their Short Hills store. I couldn't resist. The gold chain. The pink stitching that made the leather look chic and slick. It was the perfect fit into my collection of smaller handbags.


Henri Bendel handbags

Turns out I picked a winner since it's big enough to fit all my essentials. Plus, it's shoulder strap converts to pull double duty as an even smaller bag. Yahtzee!

Henri Bendel handbags

how to wear a leather jacket and skinny jeans



Oh, and if you aren't doing anything this weekend, feel free to swing by Facebook and check out the House Of Jeffers Facebook page!

No comments: