photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm Just A Girl

I wasn't always this girly. In my teen years, the idea of wearing pink used to make me dry heave, and skirts were reserved for family functions. Eventually, I went into estrogen overdrive and realized that a little eye-liner never hurt nobody. 

Being uber girl is so much fun. Nail polish. Flat irons. Purse shopping. Wearing a pea coat with leggings and grey wedge shoes to a park. I'm sorry, but boys, you're missing out on some fun s#$@. 


zara leggings house of jeffers

Urban1972
Outfit Details:
Black Peacoat - Old Navy / Twiggy Shoulder Peep Dress - c/o Urban 1972 / Grey Double Knit Leggings - Zara / Pampa Wedge Booties - Mia Shoes / Black Satchel - Zara / Riveting Romance Cuff Bracelet - c/o Sorrelli


Lately, I've been excited at the thought of starting my own business. I'm a huge believer in "be your own boss", and while my idea might not make me Man Repeller money, it'll let me take my knack for nail art in a new direction. Speaking of which, the bows on my mani are not stickers (totally bragging, btw). Yours truly whipped those up herself.

Riveting Romance Cuff Bracelet Sorrelli

jen of house of jeffers

black peacoat old navy

No comments: