photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, January 14, 2013

Subtle Hints

"Has some type of leather accent, will wear it." That's pretty much my mantra when it comes to leather, or faux leather, really.

house of jeffers blog

house of jeffers blog

forever 21 fashion bloggers

I had my eye on this sweater during the holidays due to it's faux leather panel on the shoulders. I guess my over enthusiasm and squealing in the store made my mother go back and purchase it for me. Dropping those subtle hints like a pro.

And leather is my Achilles heel. I don't care how old you are - leather just makes you feel like a badass... even if you are wearing polka dot skinny jeans that scream "I'm a girly girl."

house of jeffers nj fashion blog

2 bandits naja cuff worn by house of jeffers

Outfit Details:
Faux Leather Panel Sweater - H&M / Forever 21 Polka Dot Skinny Jeans / Black Leather Wedge Booties - Forever 21 / Naja Bangle - The 2 Bandits / Rhinestone Bracelet - ? / Two-Tone Retro Satchel - Primark UK / Pearl and Crystal Necklace - Forever 21 

No comments: