photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 4, 2013

House Of Jeffers Picks: Top 4 Etsy Shops for Leggings


Print Leggings



It's no surprise that I favor a bold pant any day. Jeans will forever be a wardrobe staple, but I personally am a fan of dressing up my legs in something a little more... daring. The printed leggings and tights trend made their way into my heart last year, but I predict this will continue to blow up into 2013.

My favorite place for alternative legging and tights options is Etsy*. Check out my favorite Etsy picks featuring some of the best shops to find funky leggings, and be sure to visit these amazing shops.... and support the handmade movement!

 - 70's Wave Print Leggings by PeekoApparel. Plus, you can visit shop owner Brook's blog here.


*All photos property of the Etsy shops noted.

No comments: