photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wear Your Heart On Your Sweater

J Crew Tippi Heart Sweater House Of Jeffers

My personal collection of graphic print sweaters exploded this year. From animals to hearts, this J. Crew Tippi Sweater in Heart Me is totally apropos since I'm the type of person who wears their heart on the sleeve... or in this case, my sweater. 

I managed to track this sweater down at a J.Crew outlet in Tinton Falls, NJ on sale!

I paired it my snakeskin print Gap 1969 jean that I purchased last year, Sorrelli's Peek-A-Book Sparkle Cuff (which yes, is as awesome as it looks... and then some) and my uber old school Jeffrey Campbell Evades. I've actually had the sole replaced on these shoes twice since I can't bare to let em go.


Sorrelli Peek A Boo Sparkle Cuf House Of Jeffers

nj fashion bloggers

And even though getting dressed is something people don't give a second thought to, my mood absolutely sets the tone for what I wear. This outfit says something along the lines of "Awe snap, it's the weekend!" It's sorta like doing a psychic reading on people through their clothes.
Gee... do I smell a new life's calling for me?

www.houseofjeffers.com

jeffrey campbell evade | house of jeffers

NJ fashion bloggers | House Of Jeffers
Outfit Details:
J. Crew Tippi Sweater in Heart Me (sold out) / Gap 1969 Snakeskin Jean / Jeffrey Campbell Evade shoes / Gold Studded Leather Duffel - Primark / Sorrelli Peek-A-Boo Sparkle Cuff (c/o) / Urban Outfitters Round Sunnies / Gold Rhinestone Ring - Forever 21

No comments: