photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cut It Out


nj fashion bloggers house of jeffers

I have to admit that I was a little weary of cut-out dresses. Am I too old to wear a dress that exposes part of my mid-section? Perhaps. But, the Aztec print on this Charlotte Russe dress was screaming "Who cares? I'm an Aztec print, darn it! You know you want me... "

Having a part of my body that I normally don't show off being exposed took some getting used to. But, when I wore this dress, it happened to be 89 degrees out - so there was my excuse.

rebecca minkoff bloggers

charlotte russe dresses and shoes

nj fashion blogs house of jeffers


And if I happen to head to an outdoor concern this summer, say, one with Adam Levine and a band called Maroon 5, which I might have tickets for to see in August, I just might wear this dress in the off-chance that Mr. Levine sees me, and my midriff, in the crowd.

rebecca minkoff bags

Dance it out, ya'll.

what to wear to a concert | www.houseofjeffers.com

cut out dresses

nj fashion blogger house of jeffers
Outfit Details:

No comments: