photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Wears: Summer Sandals


summer sandals






Fact: We all need to wear shoes, and for many women, they practically live in heels.

Reality: I ain't one of those women.

While it's undeniable that wedges and platforms go hand in hand with being a woman, I can't wear them everyday. Sure, heels look better with some outfits...

But in the summer, I can't wear 4-inch shoes all the time... And I don't want to. While I understand they're part of the blogger uniform, I do happen to value my comfort. On the weekends, you'll barely find me wearing heels as in reality, I just wanna relax.

My summer sandal collection runs the gamut from basic black to colors that taste the rainbow with studs, metals and flourishes in tow. Just as functional and stylish if you ask me!

Sometimes, comfort trumps fashion, and in this case, these summer sandals have just as enough pizazz as heels!


No comments: