photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In Between The Lines

house of jeffers fashion blog

house of jeffers style

nj fashion blogs
Outfit Details:
Striped Crewneck Tee - Gap / Pleated Wave Skirt - c/o Sugarlips (last year) (similar style) / Olivia + Joy Affiliate Satchel - c/o / Studded Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals - Mia Shoes purchased at Marshalls #fabfound  (similar style) / Leather Studded Bracelet - Gap / Studded Friendship Bracelet - Etsy




When it comes to fashion, I ignore rules.  Say, for instance, the one about matching your shoes and your handbag. Who came up with that ? What's the point? I think we need some organized chaos in fashion, and I guess my way of doing that to wear accessories that completely clash with each other... like my Olivia + Joy Affiliate Satchel. Obsessed with it's purply-blue goodness! 

how to style basic tee

olivia and joy bags | house of jeffers

marshalls #fabfound | house of jeffers

While this outfit is basic, it's a perfect example of how basic pieces in your wardrobe can be played up with accessories... or studs.

summer skirts | house of jeffers

Lately, I've been living for the weekends. I feel like I have so much I'd like to get accomplished, and I'm my most productive on the weekends when it comes to getting some Jen-oriented projects done. Plus, I leave for Cape Cod in two weeks. The last time I went on vacation was in October when I visited family in England. Can't wait to hit the sand with a good book! 

No comments: