photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

Life Is Better At The Beach

After 9 months of not having a week off from work, I'm FINALLY taking a vacation! My husband, Mike, and I are packing up the car and road trippin it to Cape Cod. It's been about three years since we last visited... but I'm looking forward to reading a book on the beach, eating lots of crab and getting my R&R on!

 Of course, I'll be sharing pictures of my excursion when I get back, but in the meantime, I'm leaving House Of Jeffers in the hands of some pretty amazing ladies.

Be sure to check back next week for guest posts, or follow me on my social media accounts to see what I'm up to.

Happy Fourth Of July!

xo, Jen

 photo bloglovin_zpsa2af3802.png  photo twitterbird_zps8635acc8.png  photo facebook_zps45741050.png  photo instagram_zps5de7d1cc.png






No comments: