photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 17, 2013

Mani Monday: Butterfly and Rose Nail Art



I've been painting my nails with a lot of neon colors nail lately, but one of my favorite shades is a peach coral color by Forever 21's Love & Beauty line. As a base coat, it's perfect for adding designs to because it really lets the nail art stand out.

For today's Mani Monday, I created a nature inspired manicure with roses, flowers and butterfly wings. This was my very first attempt at roses and the butterfly wing, and I have to admit, I'm in love with the way this mani turned out.


To create rose nail art:
  • For the thumb nail art, I painted two coats of the coral polish, and let it dry for 10 mins. Then, I used complimentary colors in pink and purple to create the roses by making unsymmetrical circles for the roses, and a green color from Ulta to accent the flowers with leaves. 




The butterfly art... not so easy. If you'd like a video tutorial on how to create this mani, let me know! 

No comments: