photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, June 14, 2013

Workwear With Flair

The word "workwear" creeps me out, and kind of makes me sad. I immediately think if pleated trousers with stiff dress shirts and old lady heels. I avoid anything that remotely looks close to something a secretary would wear, and instead,  go for dresses in bold prints that aren't too crazy, but let me be me at the office. One major tip I can give you is invest in shoes for work. All you need are three basic choices:
  • Nude (to tone down prints)
  • Black (goes with everything)
  • And a bold color of your choice that you can utilize for color blocking, or to amp up solid color dresses.

Since I work in a corporate setting, I have to dress the part. The dress code at my job is business casual, and while you all know how much I loathe dress pants, I get around the restrictions that workwear can sometimes bring by finding pieces that represent my personality, but in a modest  clever way.
Workwear With Flare


No comments: