photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, June 7, 2013

Somewhere in the Midi


lucky community bloggers | house of jeffers

how to style midi skirts by house of jeffers

house of jeffers with an Urban Expressions handbag

Regardless if whether some of us fail to measure up in the height department, I'm living in midi skirts and dresses this summer. The topic of midi skirts has come up many times during Stylecaster's weekly #stylechat on Twitter, with some saying they only look flattering on lanky gals. Even though I'm only 5'4", there's nothing wedges can't fix when it comes to these skirts.

This midi skirt from Aritizia was the first one I ever purchased. It didn't take long after seeing how adorable it looks with many of my shoes to invest in more midi-length items.

nj fashion blog house of jeffers

brooklyn charm | house of jeffers

nj fashion blog house of jeffers

 I wore this outfit during a weekend outing with my husband in Westfield, New Jersey to do a little shopping and photo location scouting. Turns out that I've ended up taking photos in front of churches a lot in this town. Not that I mind since they're so pretty.  And luckily, there was no one around.

No matter how many years I've been at this blogging thing, I'll probably always feel uncomfortable taking photos in public. Let's be real: It's awkward and people definitely shoot you looks of all sorts. That's why you have to develop your own ninja style as a blogger... The art of uncover picture taking in public. Should be a book...

Outfit:
Leopard Print Top - Old Navy / Jersey Midi Skirt - Aritzia / Urban Expressions Handbag / Peep Toe Wedges - Nine West / Personalized Bracelet - Brooklyn Charm / Hand Me Down Bracelet - Henri Bendel 

No comments: