photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Girly Girl Inclinations


boohoo usa | house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Christmas, holiday and Happy New Year! After some time off from blogging, I'm feeling rejuvenated. I had time to enjoy spending time with my family, and catching up on some of the things I don't get to do too often due to work, life, etc. But I'm not complaining!

boohoo clothing | house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

prima donna jewelry on house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

House Of Jeffers blog #ootd wearing boohoo, blank nyc, bcbc generation | www.houseofjeffers.com

For my first outfit post of 2014, I wanted to share an outfit that represents some of the things that make me feel... happy to be a girly girl.

First, dresses always mean instant girly goodness, and this red skater dress from Boohoo is chock full of twirling goodness. Love the banding on the waist and hem.

Second, I need my sparkle. When it comes to statement necklaces, my thoughts are the bigger, bolder, brighter, the better. Maybe I was Elizabeth Taylor in another life because like her, I can't get enough of jewelry in all forms. 

new jersey fashion bloggers House Of Jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

blank nyc leather jacket on House Of Jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

And lastly, wearing loud prints is an instant mood booster. If the weather is s%^&&#, I try to wear something a little loud, or busy. Plus, I tend to have edgy inclinations towards leather and rocker-inspired pieces. These animal print BCBGeneration booties are a departure from my basic black shoes, and any chance I can mix them with another print, I will.  

bcbgeneration shoes | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Vegan Leather and Ponte Jacket - Blank NYC, purchased at South Moon Under  /  Red and Black Skater Dress - c/o Boohoo.com / Knit Black Leggings - H&M / BCBGeneration Animal Print  Secret B Booties - sold out, but here's a pair just like em / Isla Bonita Jewel Strand Necklace - c/o Prima Donna / Studded Crossbody Bag - Forever 21


No comments: