photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beyond the Blog: Meet Phoebe




Meet Phoebe, the newest member in the House Of Jeffers. She's a 3.2 lb. chihuahua, and honestly, she is just so frigging precious. I can't handle this face...and I'm her mother! 

As you may remember, I already have a precious chi boy, Harley. I've been nagging annoying saying to Mike that we should get another dog. I grew up having a dog since I was 5, and they really brings so much light into the house. Harley is such an amazing little guy, but he's plagued with a lot of allergy problems, and has a long list of medical problems due to the breeder we bought him from (very long story). Honestly, because of how sick Harley was as a pup, and managing his current allergies, we were hesitant to get another dog. 

But, in December, I jokingly said to my husband that for Christmas we should get another dog. He laughed it off... but then a couple weeks later, we find ourselves heading out on a Sunday "just to look" at a cream chihuahua pup. The next day, we brought her home. She is so lovable and playful, and honestly, she helped to make our holidays so much more special. Her and Harley have become instant family, cuddling at night and driving me nuts. 


I know I sound crazy, but since I don't have children (someday... hopefully), I love my dogs like they are my children. Being the fur mom that I am, you'll definitely see more of her. My Instagram account has had a fair share of Phoebe pictures! More to come as she gets older!

No comments: