photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 31, 2014

Winter Hues

Missguided UK mirror print sweatshirt | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Spring can't get here quick enough. I'm over wearing long sleeves. I'm tired of being cold. And I'm definitely sick of the snow. Winter can be pretty... but when it's snowed like it has in New Jersey for the last 3 weeks... I'd say that's enough.


ps1 inspired hangbags on Poshmark, as seen on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


ps1 inspired hangbags on Poshmark, as seen on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

How to style pink jeans | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Mirror Print Sweatshirt - Missguided / Pink Jeans - Forever 21 / Purple Satchel - purchased on Poshmark / Black Metal Accent Sunglasses - c/o SunglassWarehouse.com / Peep Toe Mary Janes - Steve Madden (circa 2002, I'm not kidding) / New York Color Cosmetics Blue Rose Lipstick #405


And with the weather being what it is, I try to cheer myself up by doning some of my bright colored clothes. Yes, I know it means I might look a little out of place being that pinks and florals are usually reserved for summer, but this mirror print sweatshirt from UK-based clothing store, Missguided, was just too... artsy, to keep locked away. If Mother Nature won't make this place colorful, I will.

Oh, and you still have time to enter the Swarovski Amorous Pendant contest


No comments: