photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 10, 2014

You're Invited: Indie and Rocker Chic Posh Party on Poshmark, Jan. 14!



Join me on Tuesday, January 14 at 10 p.m. as me and Suma from The Fashion Beauty Junkie co-host an Indie and Rocker Chic Posh Party on Poshmark! This is my second time hosting a Posh Party, and I'm so flattered that the fashionable people at Poshmark invited me to return again!

Come shop the closets of fashionistas from across the country as they sell their most stylish clothes, sassy accessories, sick stems and other goodies from their closets! Or, post some items of your own! I can't wait to dive in and get my shop on!



You can find me on Poshmark at @HouseOfJeffers! See you then!

No comments: