photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Note To Self: Wear More Hats


As of late, I feel a real sense of urgency to follow my heart, try new things, to not stand in my own way of achieving personal goals... And to wear more hats. I must admit, I'm digging this new-found feeling... and the fedora. I scored it over the weekend at where else, Forever 21 during a 50% off sale. Oh, and the flannel is from there, too.



But in all seriousness, I've got some pretty fun things coming up on House Of Jeffers that I'm really excited to share with you. A couple of contests (including one on Monday), new spotlights on brands that I've been an admirer of, and of course, new outfits. Plus, I'm going to try my darndest to give you a different glimpse into me... not just me standing in front of outdoor backgrounds (because let's face it, that is a give in with fashion blogs), but to show you some of the things I love beyond fashion. 

But let's get one thing straight: Fashion will never take a backseat here. This is a fashion blog at the core... I'm just dipping my clothes hanger in the water... 

As always, any and all readers of House Of Jeffers motivate me to keep being me... and not conform to what the blogger standard has become. I can only be me, and while that might not make me the most popular girl on the block, it has to mean something. People change, they grow up... and I'm adult. I can't like unicorns forever.... or can I?


Hopefully, as more changes come, the more inspired I'll be to write about them. And it's only just begun...


No comments: