photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Enter to Win an Amorous Pendant from Swarovski!

fashion bloggers from New Jersey House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I'm one of those people that absolutely gets swept up in Valentine's Day... The novelty of all things heart-related, an excuse to go a little overboard with heart-decorated anything and of course, showing lots of love! 

Valentine's Day also means a holiday where I can crank up my girly flair a bit. So when Swarovski asked me to style their newest Amorous Pendant from their 2014 Valentine's Day Collection in my best V-Day style, I was giddy with the thought of sparkle! Oh, and one of my readers can win this necklace, too (see below)!

Enter to win a Swarovski Necklace Amorous Pendant on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


While I love wearing traditional colors of red and pink for a V-Day dinner date with my husband, I always like to have that element of rocker style. To match the metallic shine from the pendant, I paired these silver shoes with black peplum pants and a totally appropriate top which I "love". My bold, pink lipstick, NARS Satin Lip Pencil in YU. gives the outfit a dash of color... Then again, the balloons are really the brightest display of my love for Valentine's Day. 


Lulus Peplum Pants, American Eagle Love Tee, Silver Forever 21 as worn by fashion blogger House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Fashion Blog House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


And, to help spread some love for Valentine's Day, Swarovski is giving away an Amorous Pendant to one lucky House Of Jeffers reader! Enter to win below!


House Of Jeffers, a New Jersey Fashion Blog | www.houseofjeffers.com




Contest runs from January 20, 2014 to February 4, 2014. Winner will be announced on February 10.

No comments: