photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Heart-Filled Steps

Loly in the sky shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I like to keep things around me throughout my house that remind me of some of the things that inspire me. Among some of my favorite books (obviously, Alexa Chung is a huge icon to me), and all the glitter adorned knick-knacks, I like to display a pair of shoes on an end table. I always liked the look of shoes as an art piece, and these Loly in the sky Amy L. flats are absolutely something to admire.

Of course, I can't just keep these to myself. Shoes like this must be worn.

Loly In The Sky Amy L. Flats as worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Valentines Day outfit ideas | what to wear on a date | House Of Jeffers blog

loly in the sky shoes as worn by House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com
Knit Beret - H&M / Polka Dot Dress - Forever 21 / Knit Tights - H&M / Red Infinity Scarf - c/o Scarves.net / Amy L. Heart Flats - c/o Loly in the sky


Even though the snow is pelting New Jersey with snow as I type, and I need to keep these Lolies for safe keeping until the weather improves, I'm absolutely in love these flats. So feminine, so girly... and just so special. They're uber soft and I know they're going to look right at home on my feet this Spring. Plus, let me just say that these should be the official shoe of Valentine's Day! 

No comments: