photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, January 13, 2014

Sealed With A Kiss


 pink lips sweatshirt, banana republic heels, henri bendel bracelets #ootd by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Given my penchant for pink lipstick, there was no doubt in my mind I needed this sparkly sequin lips sweatshirt from Forever 21. I first saw it in November, but it was sold out. I gave up that it would hit the store again...but right before Christmas, it popped up again. Besides for it being doused in sequins, I like the fact that while it's a sweatshirt, it can go casual for dressy. A shirt this sparkly deserved to be paired with other bold, bright and ridiculously pink accessories. 

By the way, it was so stupidly, obnoxiously cold when I took these photos. Well, it's been this way in New Jersey for two weeks. We hit 9 degrees the other day... so yeah, I'd say that puts a damper on taking photos outside.


pink lips sequin sweatshirt from forever 21, as worn by fashion blogger, Jen, of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

ps1 proenza schouler inspired satchel | www.houseofjeffers.com

It would appear that I'm on some type of a shopping roll, since I also scored this purple satchel from Poshmark! This was another one of those blink and you missed it styles that I held out hope on finding.  Reunited... and it feels so good.

poshmark poshparty host | house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

how to style a sweatshirt for the winter | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com



Don't forget to check out the Indie and Rocker Chic Posh Party I'm hosting on Poshmark this Tuesday!

No comments: