photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stay Cool In the Cold: Winter Accessories


Winter Accessories




I can't think of a witty thing to say about how ridiculously cold it is outside... because I'm too cold to think straight.

One thing I do know is that you don't have to look like an Eskimo (unless that's your thing) just because it's colder than the North Pole.

Even if you have a badass winter coat that is stylish and warm, it doesn't have to stop there. Piling on a hat, scarf and gloves adds cold weather flair to any look!

Headphones double as earmuffs, while knit turbans help keep static in your hair under control and can even be worn for an night out once you're indoors.


I'm a fan of both bright accessories and all black accouterments. The majority of my coats are black, so pairing them with brights keeps it fun, but staying with one color palette makes me feel put together.

Stay cool, but warm, my friends!

No comments: