photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 21, 2014

Color Club's Safari Garden Preview



If there's one thing that is a constant, it is my love for nail art... and with that comes a healthy obsession over nail polish colors. It's a constant, as each season brings new shades to douse my digits with. Color Club has been cranking out colors for years, and helping me keep my nails in check.
 
Can you believe they've been around since 1979!? To celebrate 35 colorful years, Color Club has revamped their branding - a chic black and white block letter logo that is just as stylish as their shades.

Birchbox is helping to relaunch Color Club's all new look, and was kind enough to let me preview the newly-designed bottles... and shades from their Safari Garden Collection!

Color Club Safari Garden Collection Review on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

From succulent pastels to vibrant floral-inspired shades, 
the Safari Garden includes:

From left to right:
In De-Nile (pastel blue)
Look, Don't Tusk (pastel yellow)
Lion's Den (iridescent gold)
Tribe and True (military green)
Nail Robi (dark violet)
Safari Sunset (light orange)

The collection is the perfect balance between light and dark colors to suit my moods, and to let me get creative with my designs. Plus, because of the bottle's square design, it made it easy to store the colors compactly on my nail polish rack.


Color Club Ombre Mani Tutorial | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Since I couldn't decide on one color to paint my nails, I decided to create an ombre look using In De-Nile and Nail-Robi. To create this look, I used a triangle makeup sponge, layered with each color. The results - a dark to light mani perfect for spring!

Color Club Birchbox Review | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

No comments: