photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Loud Pairs

House Of Jeffers Fashion Blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

We all have style comforts. For me, I can sometimes get so wrapped up in my own "creature of habit" ways that I have moments of feeling like my clothes look the same. It happens when you shop in the same stores over time, and get accustomed to wearing particular colors and specific cuts of pants, tops and shoes. 

But I'm a sucker for strong details. 

House Of Jeffers, A Fashion Blog from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com

Sole Society Bag on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

There's nothing I love more than pieces that are slightly loud, but yet, clash when paired together. But it has to be done with care. Over do it, and, well... you look like a hot mess. I had my doubts about wearing such a striking teal with an equally exuberant purple. But, leave it to my trusty arsenal of black tights, shoes and handbags to help tie it all together. 


Shop Prima Donna Necklace on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

How To Pair Bold Prints | www.houseofjeffers.com
Olena Cable Knit Sweater - c/o Tommy Hilfiger / Lace Print Skirt - Forever 21 / Laser Cut Camille Satchel - c/o Sole Society / Black Fleece Tights - Francesca's (these are life savers!) / Ankle Boots - Target / Isla Bonita Necklace - c/o Shop Prima Donna / Assorted Alex and Ani Bracelets: Vintage 66 Heart Bangle, Gypsy 66 Wrap


No comments: