photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Leather Haze

Darling Clothes Accessories | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

As much as I love an all-black ensemble, I need the weather to change. Immediately.
I miss my bright dresses and loud prints.

There's been moments of warmer days, but not enough to be able to stop wearing layers. The day I took these photos, the wind was ridiculously wicked. It left no opportunity to get creative with photos... My husband snapped as fast as he could, and I stood there... freezing. 

Darling Clothes Accessories | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Basic jeans and a leather jacket | House of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

But, all was not lost. This outfit is full of new-ness. First, this lovely quilted handbag comes courtesy of UK's Darling Clothes. The photos don't do it justice - it's absolutely chic and the nail head details give it just enough rock n' roll character while retaining its femininity. 

And remember those pink acid wash Zara jeans I blogged about 2 weeks ago? I gave the grey pair I purchased at the same time a spin, pairing it with this Vince Camuto jewel-print button up that was a steal at Lord and Taylor - $23 on the sale rack! Crazytown! 


House Of Jeffers New Jersey Fashion Blogger | www.houseofjeffers.com

House Of Jeffers New Jersey Fashion Blogger | www.houseofjeffers.com
Blank NYC Leather Moto Jacket - purchased at South Moon Under / Vince Camuto Jewel Print Button Up - Lord & Taylor / Acid Wash Jeans - Zara / Adrianne Quilted Handbag - c/o Darling Clothes / Black Ankle Booties - Forever 21 / Alex and Ani Bracelets

Here's hoping for warmer days, brighter manis and lots of opportunity to wear pink lipstick!


No comments: