photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 14, 2014

Currently Coveting

While fashion does consume most of my thoughts, I have interests outside what you see on House Of Jeffers. I don't talk about them too often, but I was thinking of ways to change it up on the blog, and thought it might be fun to share some of the other things, articles, music, books, etc., that I'm currently coveting! Hopefully, you'll find these things interesting... and will want to check them out!





This week I'm currently coveting...

... the Sophia Webster Kimini. Talk about lovely, these little killers ooze feminity, and need to be mine.

... to start a fashion scrapbook, because the lost art of scrapbooking and ripping pages out of magazines and hanging them on your wall like you did in the 80s is just... cool. Stylecaster's Meghan Blalock wrote a nifty article on how to start your own fashion scrapbook. Sounds like fun to me!

... more sleep. 

... a Get Up Kids reunion. If you're not familiar with this band, than you probably weren't emo back in the 90s... or even know what I'm talking about. However, a reunion might not be in sight for the band, but if you like listening to musicians interview other musicians, you might like Matt Pryor's podcast sessions on Nothing To Write Home About (www.ntwha.com). He was the vocalist of The Get Up Kids, and is an amazing solo artist who records his conversations with artists like Jimmy Eat World, Saves the Day and Perma.

... more books. I'm currently reading "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green, author of "The Fault in our Stars." I'll be honest - the first few chapters in, I really did not like this book. But, as it develops, and the story gets more intricate, it's growing on me. I"m always looking for book suggestions so feel free! 

... all the sunglasses in this Refinery 29 best sunglass style article, hand-plucked by Lauren Conrad. Yes, ALL of them. 

No comments: