photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 31, 2014

#KeepDreaming: Things I Want, But Can't Afford


#KeepDreaming: Things I Want But Can't Afford




Everyone has an ultimate wish list of things they want. Those unobtainable things you know you'll never have... because they are so utterly, financially out of reach its not even funny. And all you can do about it is dream about it.

If I had a dime for how many times I've uttered the phrase, "I need to start playing the lottery", I'd probably won by now. A Chanel bag has always been on my list of things I'd love to own... So unless I happen to find a a couple thousands dollars inside a paper bag on the sidewalk... the only thing I'll be doing is dreaming of these things. FOR. EVER.


Until then, I'll keep dreaming of owning...

... a Mary Katrantzou dress. To describe what she does as "design beautiful clothes" would be criminal. Mary Katrantzou creates works of art that are so dreamy and indulgent, it blows my mind. But, since I don't have $1,200.. all I be doing is pinning a photo of this dress to my cubicle.

... a Chanel handbag. This dream will never end - or happen. And honestly, I think I'd be paranoid to carry around such an expensive bag, let alone place it any where potential cooties might thrive, that I'd place it in a glass vessel and admire it.

... Alaia shoes. "You don't understand - It's an Alaia." Oh, I get it, Cher Horowitz. I get it very much. But the closest I've gotten to an Alaia was holding a shoe in my hand. The craftsmanship was gorgeous. However, that $1,700 I was banking on winning at the slots in Atlantic City to buy a pair of these beauties never happened. <le sigh>

... a Dannijo necklace. Any will do, really. Just make the check out to Jen Jeffery.

... Adam Levine*. Could Adam Levine be bought? If I hit it big, I'll let you know.


*I apologize to my husband for this one. Sorry hun... you can still live in the guests house when Adam moves in, though. 






No comments: