photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 24, 2014

Stripes for Sunday

Henri Bendel Bag, Warehouse Blazer, Zara Pants, Neon Sweater

When the weather gets dreary, I get bright... and dressed up.

Sundays in my house do not mean sweats. It means lacing up my highest wedges, throwing on some neon pink lipstick and letting my bangs down.

How to Style a Striped Blazer | House Of Jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

Henri Bendel Bag, Shoedazzle Wedges, Striped Blazer | www.houseofjeffers.com


The phrase "Look good, feel good" really is true. Although my fashion choices for the day are influenced by Mother Nature, I don't let her win completely. As a fan of loud, obnoxious pairings in terms of prints and ensembles, this outfit is rather tame compared to some of my other posts. 

But boy, do I love stripes. This blazer from Warehouse - so me. And the grommet-adorned bag from Henri Bendel - I could just dance I love it so much. It is so beautiful and sassy... and mine. Get ready, people, because this bag will on this blog A LOT the next couple of months. #sorrynotsorry


Henri Bendel Bags | House Of Jeffers.com
Stripe Cropped Ponte Jacket - c/o Warehouse / Neon Sweater - Forever 21 / Black Stretch Ponte Leggings - Zara / Faux Croc Print Lace-Up Wedges - Shoedazzle / A-List Grommet Satchel - c/o Henri Bendel  / Be Brave Necklace - gift from a friend / Gold Buckle Bracelet - thrift store find


No comments: