photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fashion Rule Breaking


How to style a bodycon dress | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Two things I currently need: A haircut and a vacation. While the vacation is so far from reach, the haircut is happening this Saturday. I hate this weather because what it does to my hair. So dry... time for a little snip. Nothing crazy though. 

Turquoise Jewelry and Accessories - House Of Jeffers

How to style a bodycon dress | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I tend to go through these phases where I feel like I need to do something to my hair. I mean, the bangs - that will probably never change... so I'm limited to my options. And since my hair is brown, I very rarely wear that color. But this Charlotte Russe jacket is the exception. I love a slim fit moto jacket, and this one is an unexpected change of pace for me. 

It's been said that black and brown don't go together. Alright, who ever came up with that rule should have had their head checked. Sorry, but how can two dark colors, that in some instances could pass for one another, not go together? Weird. 

I guess I'll forever not follow the rules. Just call me a style outcast.

Charlotte Russe Bodycon Dresses | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Charlotte Russe Blogger | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Cropped Leather Moto Jacket - c/o Charlotte Russe / Chevron Printed Body Con Dress - c/o Charlotte  Russe  / Long Crescent Pendant Necklace - Forever 21 / Fleece Leggings - Francesca's / Black Ankle Booties  - Target / Studded Crossbody Bag - Forever 21

No comments: