photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 17, 2014

My Bendel Girl Fashionista Style

Henri Bendel Short Hills Mall feature on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


As you know, one of my favorite stores that truly captures the spirit of being a fashionista is Henri Bendel. Every time I step inside, which happens to be at the Short Hills Mall where I hosted a VIP Shopping event during Christmas in 2012, a sense of euphoria rushes over me as I look at all the sparkling, dazzling and just straight up fabulous jewelry and accessories they offer.

Out of all their iconic Bendel Girl illustrations, drawn by Izak Zenou, the Fashionista is undoubtedly me. Their latest Spring catalog celebrates all the vibrancy of color - filled with dreamy blues, signature Henri Bendel stripes and of course, stunning jewelry decked out in sparkle. Henri Bendel is never at a loss for details, and this spring, I am following their lead and rocking some serious color, and style!

My Bendel Girl Fashionista Style wish list includes
(from left to right):



Have a Henri Bendel wish list of your own? Well, starting Friday, March 20 and ending Wednesday, April 2, with a purchase of $150 or more (in store or online), you'll receive this cheeky, limited edition canvas Henri Bendel tote! 


Henri Bendel Gift with Purchase Tote


Stop by your local Henri Bendel store, or ,if you're in New Jersey at the Short Hills Mall, and get Bendel Girl ready for Spring! 



*Henri Bendel has asked me to creature an original post featuring my personal selections of their offerings. I have received a gift as compensation. 

No comments: