photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 3, 2014

Acid Wash Revival

Acid Wash Jeans from Zara, Old Navy Top, Forever 21 Cardigan, Seychelles Shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Boy do I feel like a hipster in this outfit. The hat. The fringe. The acid wash jeans - my favorite part.
I was born in the 80s so acid wash denim is in my fashion DNA. Many a pairs did I wear - ripped, dark wash, light wash... Some good. Some terrible. But these pink acid wash jeans from Zara were so, so good that I had to buy a pair in gray, also!

Hipster status in the snow.

Acid Wash Jeans from Zara, Old Navy Top, Forever 21 Cardigan, Seychelles Shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Best Drugstore Lipsticks | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Seychelles Best Laid Plans Shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I wore this outfit on Saturday, eager to try out a monotone look. Sure, the black sweater is rather predictable for me since the majority of my wardrobe is black. However, I decided to pair similar shades of pink and purple for a perky look. And to think I wore this to breakfast... and to pick up my dog from the vet. 

But a funny story about my lipstick. Although this shade is my favorite, and has become a signature for me, it sure does stain. Especially on my dogs. I give them kisses, only for pink splotches to be left behind on their fur. So, Saturday morning, I had to go to the vet to pick up Phoebe from her surgery, and I knew that I was going to smooch her up like crazy... but remembered to wipe my lipstick since I didn't want her looking like a furry pink. I must not have done a good job since regardless of my makeup removal, she was covered in fluorescent pink lipstick.At least she matched me!

Alex and Ani Bracelets on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Hat - Forever 21 / Black Cardigan - Forever 21 /  Purple V-Neck Blouse - Old Navy /  Pink Acid Wash Jeans - Zara / Seychelles Best Laid Plans Wedges - (purchased at South Moon Under) / Black Fringe Bag - Brandy Melville / Alex and Ani Lotus Bracelet, Compass Bracelet, Gypsy 66 Wrap and Vintage 66 Love Bracelet




No comments: