photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 19, 2013

Abstract Geo Print


#nailart mani monday glitter mani by house of jeffers

I've been painting my nails in neons all summer... and with the change in the weather, I decided to start transitioning back into fall...but not completely.

This mani was uber easy to do, and was inspired by the top I'm wearing. I painted one coat of Essie's Good as Gold metallic polish, one half coat on the tips only of a Spoiled Nail Color from CVS in 2 Weeks Sober (a pastel purple) and some gold glitter, and that's it! I love how my top, inspired by Dasani Drops Strawberry Kiwi, is so playful and bright! http://on.fb.me/10v4j7H

house of jeffers blog

house of jeffers blog

nj fashion blogs house of jeffers

I have a feeling this weekend might be the last time I get to wear shorts. It's already starting to get cooler by 7:00 at night in New Jersey. I'm really bummed about Fall coming. Sure, it means I get to wear more black, but I've always felt my fall wardrobe isn't as strong as my summer style. 

How are you gearing up for Fall?

henri bendel coupons bracelets | house of jeffers

olivia and joy handbags | house of jeffers.com

what to wear with cutoff shorts | house of jeffers
What I'm Wearing:
Geo Abstract Print Top - Forever21 / Denim Shorts - Old / T-Strap Wedges - Bongo (similar style) / Affiliate Satchel - c/o Olivia + Joy / Spiked Bracelet - Forever21 / Rhinestone Lanyard Bracelet  - Henri Bendel




No comments: