photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Marshalls Project Fab: A Definite Shoe In


house of jeffers marshalls project fab

project fab marshalls

On Monday, you heard the good news about my participation in Marshalls' Project Fab. I am thrilled to be among the many bloggers who applied and were chosen! Today, I bring you just a small taste of some of the #fabfound goodies I purchased courtesy of a $100 gift card given to me! 

Accepting the challenge, I headed to my local Marshalls in Clark, New Jersey on the hunt for designer duds. I'm pretty sure I heard angels sing when I entered the store... 

urban expresions handbags house of jeffers

ny fashion bloggers house of jeffers #fbloggers

2bandits naja bangle

madewell vneck tees

The first stop - the shoe department. Since summer is winding down, I was on the hunt for a pair of shoes that I can still wear now, and into the fall weather. #FabFound 1: These soft green Franco Sarto Henna heels, which were $22! I loved the color, and even better - the rubber sole. This is only the second pair of proper heels that I own, and as someone who normally doesn't wear pointed heels, the price point was perfect for someone just easing into new shoe territory.

mint green shoes

franco sarto shoes sale

house of jeffers, fashion blogger and participant of Marshalls' Project Fab
What I Wore:



And does the outlook look familiar? I wore it during my trip to Marshalls, and had planned on taking outfit photos on Sunday... but hadn't planned on finding a pair of shoes that matched this outfit. So, a change of shoes later - this is the complete look!

This is just one item out of the four I've purchased... so far! Stay tuned for more Project Fab posts featuring my Marshalls finds.



“Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.” 

No comments: