photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Leather and Stripes


what to wear with striped pants

shoemint gina

My affliction for stripes as finally found it's way into my pants... Um, okay... that sounds a little raunchy...


how to style striped pants | house of jeffers blog

sira mira accessories



I've been searching for a pair of striped pants for a couple of months, but every time I tried a pair on, either the fit wasn't right, the stripes were too thin, the cut of the pant made me feel like I had on clown pants. But, leave it to the Brits to make a proper pair of striped pants: Thank you, Boohoo.com for letting me wear my favorite affliction!

This outfit is how I do a casual Sunday... jeans, a tee and some sick accessories. The laser cut details in my Sole Society Camille bag set off my theme of subtle details with slight contrast. All about leather and lady-like lace details - right down to my Shoemint Gina wedge shoes.

sole society bag house of jeffers

what to wear with striped pants | house of jeffers
What I'm Wearing:


No comments: