photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 23, 2013

Pretty in Punk: Incorporating Punk Trends For Fall


One trend I'm happy that's making a revival for Fall 2013 is punk. When the Meta Gala announced their 2013 theme was punk, I said, "Finally!"

Before fashion, music was my first love, and I've spent many years crushing over pyramid studs, while incorporating the punk vibe into my clothes...with a feminine twist.



Pretty in Punk




Anyone can pull off the punk look - yes, you! But if this is your first forte into punk, you can still be a lady, a badass one at that, by mixing feminine pieces with edgy accessories. The juxtaposition of hard and soft when it comes to style pairings is my all-time favorite.

To achieve a Fem Punk look or Everyday Punk look, try pairing classic pieces (dresses, jeans) in traditional tartan plaid, black and grey. Throw on some studs, and you're all set!


Everday Punk


No comments: